Do you know a lot about Hacking and Security and want to participate in the next high-profile Security and Hacking E-book writing project? Keep reading.
Do you want to participate in the next high-profile Security and Hacking project? Do you know a lot about Hacking and Security and want to contribute with knowledge experience and “know-how”?
I’ve decided to publicly announce the solicitation of a Collaborative Hacking and Security Books with the idea to reach out to thousands of loyal users in an attempt to solicit their feedback and possible participation in a variety of collaborative Security and Hacking E-book writing projects.
Are you running or were you running a popular Security or a Hacking Project throughout the 90’s and might be interested in participating in a collaborative Hacking and Security E-book writing project? Feel free to go through the proposed Topic Categories and approach me in terms of a possible participation in this publicly solicited collaborative E-Book writing projects and approach me directly with your feedback and possible project involvement interest and I’ll touch base with you immediately in terms of beginning to collaborate and work on the actual project.
The currently proposed categories include:
- Building a Nation’s Offensive Cyber Warfare Program – The Definite Manual
- Offensive Cyber Warfare Operations – The Practical Guide on Offensive Cyber Disruption Operations
- Information Warfare Operations – The Art of Building Managing and Operating Clandestine Operations in Cyberspace
- Cyber Warfare Operations in the Modern Century – The Practical Guide to Becoming a Cyberwarrior
Cybercrime and Law Enforcement
- Eastern European Cybercrime – Exposed – Or How They Made a Billion Dollars
- Cyber Law Enforcement – Online Cybercriminals Tracking Through The Prism of The Law Enforcement Officer – The Definite Manual
- Who’s Who in the World of Cybercrime – The Definite Manual
- Operational Security (OPSEC) for the Privacy-Minded User
- The Basics of OPSEC (Operational Security) in the context of Clandestine Cyber Operations – The Definite Manual
- Malware Exposed – The Definite Malware-Hunter’s Diary
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for the Advanced – How to Take Over the World of Information
- How to Track Down Cybercriminals using OSINT – The Definite Manual
- The Complete Threat Intelligence Gathering Handbook
- Large Scale SOCMINT (Social Media Intelligence) Operations – The Definite Manual
- The Basics of Automated OSINT – A Proposed Methodology – The Definite Guide
- The Scene – The Way We Know It – A Brief History of The Cyber Underground
Approach me – firstname.lastname@example.org in case you might be interested in participating in the collaborative Security and Hacking E-book writing initiative.