I’ve decided to publicly announce the existence of an upcoming high-profile Box.sk YouTube Livestream featuring exclusive Live Guests from the Security Industry and the Scene where I intend to feature a two-hour long YouTube Livestream discussing a variety of interesting and high-profile topics with a selected set of folks and people from the Scene and the Security Industry ultimately reaching out to thousands of loyal users across the globe.
Topics for Discussion Include:
- Today’s modern and sophisticated Cybercrime Ecosystem
- The Threat Intelligence Market Segment
- Current and Emerging Malicious Software and Botnet Developments
- Cyber Warfare and Clandestine Cyber Operations including the currently active U.S Cyber Warfare Doctrine
- OSINT and OPSEC Methodologies and their relevance in terms of fighting cybercrime and profiling and tracking down Cyber Threat Actors
- Current Privacy-Violating high-profile Surveillance and Eavesdropping Programs and Systems
Are you interested in participating and watching the actual Livestream? Bookmark the link and stay tuned for updates including to actually subscribe to the Box.sk Security Newsletter in terms of receiving timely and relevant updates in terms of the actual Livestream Broadcast and related current and upcoming Hacking and Security Projects and feel free to RSVP here.